Wednesday 28 September 2011

The 7 Magic Bullets Of Success



Today, I'm letting you in on the exact principle that I work on
each day. I learned this principle 5 years ago from Napoleon Hill,
the author of the revolutionary best selling book "Think And Grow
Rich"
Initially, I ignored the power of these principles, but when I
started applying it exactly 2 years ago, I gained power from my mind
to accomplish a lot each day. I conquered procrastination and
indecision.
I became super motivated to accomplish herculean tasks each day. I
was simply empowered and I continue to see results by using it. I
have simplified these principles in my own words for you. I call
them "The 7 Magic Bullets Of Success". These principles are simple,
yet very powerful. Here they are:
1. Decide exactly what it is you want in each part of your life. Be
very specific and do not generalise your options.
2. Write it down, clearly and in detail. Always think on paper. A
goal that is not in writing is not a goal at all. It is merely a
wish and it has no energy behind it.
3. Set A deadline for your goal. A deadline acts as a "forcing
system" in your subconscious mind. It motivates you to do the
things necessary to make your goal come true. If it is a big enough
goal, set sub-deadlines as well. Don't leave this to chance because
it is so powerful.
4. Make a list of everything that you can think of that you are
going to have to do to achieve your goal. When you think of new
tasks and activities, write them down on your list until your list
is complete.
5. Organise your list into a plan. Decide what you will have to do
first and what you will have to do second and so on. Decide what is
more and less important. And then write out your plan on paper, the
same way you would develop a blueprint to build your dream house.
6. Take action on your plan. Do something. Do anything, but get
busy, get going and never procrastinate when you can help it.
7. Do something every single day that moves you in the direction of
your most important goal at the moment. Develop the discipline of
doing something each day, each week, each month and each year that
is moving you forward. You will be absolutely astonished at how
much you accomplish when you utilize this formula in your life
every single day.
The above seven bullets of success can shoot you to unimaginable
heights of success in anything you do in life as long as you follow
them to the letter. It is so powerful, and that is the principle I
live and breath with each day.

Source: Joe Okoro 

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent, s master piece of sort.please keep on striking with the pen.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Mr Pedro Loan Offer has been a key partner in our success, and an invaluable asset for the growth and future of our company, Mr Pedro and his loan company invested in my business with a loan of $1000000 at the rate of 2% in return and it's was really nice working with him because I do not know what I would have done without the help of Mr Pedro and his loan company,
    Mr Pedro Jerome contact Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete